Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Yoatgurt: Perfectly Pregnant with Ceativity




My beautiful wife of two and a half years is pregnant with our first child! As one might imagine, I am both excited & experiencing a lot of new things through this endeavor.

I just want to brag on my increasingly… um… inventive wife. This is why I Cc'd some friends on this e-mail I sent her this morning:


Dearest Molly,
I want to thank you for bringing me into your world a little bit this morning. A world that is increasingly made up of new flavors, colors, shapes and tastes. New... life, really!

For instance, the tartly-organic, yogurt-flavored oatmeal I was surprised to see this morning was especially exotic!

Yours is a labor of love that you show daily in faithfully packing me new and exciting ways to do lunch. You truly are the pregnantly-inspired master chef in my life. I adore you.

Grateful for new experiences,
Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment