Search This Blog

Friday, April 23, 2010

trial entry -- may be my last if i don't love this -- not like i need something else on the ol' plate

So, how does this work? Do I say "Dear Diary," or... "Dear self," or like I used to in my hard-copy journals "Dear God", or... whathaveyou???

I'll just start out w/ howdy I suppose. This will apply to whomever may find themselves tripping over my feeble attempts at communicating my deepest most intimate thoughts... in public... wait, why is blogging a good idea again?

......................................................................................................
1 Hour south of Saturday, April 24, 2010:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbrh5ZRCOPE&feature=related

Above is a link to the Fancis Chan intro. I and Mosaic's worship team had the pleasure of being part of at Exponential Conference '10.

It was a good conference, with the exception of it being so busy Mollz and I had no chance to drive the 40 miles to the coastline to walk on the beach.
Perhaps we'll do something like that later on in the summer, on our own....

more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment